International Convention Centre Sydney
14 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000
Ph. +61 2 9215 7100
The conference will be held on level 2 of the Convention Centre.
Registration material for the event (name badge, function tickets & final program) may be collected from the Registration Desk at the following times:
- Wednesday, 27 September 1400-1700 hours (pre-registration)
- Thursday, 28 September 0700-1700 hours
- Friday, 29 September 0700-1700 hours
The registration desk will be located in the Parkside Foyer, Level 2 Convention Centre.
The dress code during the conference is smart/casual.
Address: 14 Darling Drive, Sydney, NSW 2000
ICC Sydney Exhibition Centre Car Park
(Car Park 1) Proceed to Level 2 in the lift.
Operating hours: Monday to Sunday – 24 hours
0 – 1 hour $18.00
1 – 2 hours $30.00
2 – 3 hours $38.00
3 – 4 hours $44.00
4+ hours $49.00
Lost ticket $49.00
Per entry per day
Night rate $28.00
Entry after 6pm and exit before 4.00am
SEAFOOD DIRECTIONS 2017 APP
The Seafood Directions 2017 app allows you to make the most of the conference. You will be able to rate speakers, broadcast messages, connect with exhibitors and sponsors and view the conference program.
To download the Seafood Directions 2017 app you will need to search for ‘showgizmo’ in your app store, download the ‘showgizmo’ app and select Seafood Directions Conference 2017.
Features of the app include:
• Set up your own profile, including a biography, a profile image and contact details
• Create a customised program of sessions you want to attend
• View all exhibitor and sponsor profiles